Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody off hand know if the cx-7 rims fit on a ms6. i know they are 18x7.5. thats about it. does it have it have the same lug pattern.. im pretty sure it does, but not 100%. thanks guys

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think they are pretty heavy! I am also pretty sure they'll fit. What do you want them for? Snows?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they are pretty heavy! I am also pretty sure they'll fit. What do you want them for? Snows?
[/b]

yup. you have a point with the heaviness. they have pretty thick spokes. but i can get them for a damn good price.

·
Registered
679 Posts
They are also a 45mm offset. What's the price and where? :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are also a 45mm offset. What's the price and where? :)
[/b]

i thought they had a 50 offset. and not a chance. lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
That's OK i bought Fusion rims already for winter. I am damn sure they are the same size as the 18s on the CX-9 and the 18s on the CX-9 are 45mm offset.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's OK i bought Fusion rims already for winter. I am damn sure they are the same size as the 18s on the CX-9 and the 18s on the CX-9 are 45mm offset.
[/b]

the fusion rims fit with no issues.. what size tire you running on them.. only reason i ask is i found a set os fusion rims, witht he standard size 225/50/17.

·
Registered
679 Posts
215 50 17 on the MS6

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
the cx-7 rims are the same rims on the 6 grand sports. i'm sure those will fit on the MS6 if they fit the regular 6.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Wrong.

The CX-7 has 7.5" rims.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i'm sorry they're 18x7 vs 18x7.5". last i checked those rims should still fit the MS6 as the offset is enough. unless i misread that as well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
It's just dumb to buy 18s for snows. The tires are twice the price.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm sorry they're 18x7 vs 18x7.5". last i checked those rims should still fit the MS6 as the offset is enough. unless i misread that as well.
[/b]

i personally would like to just go with the cheapest set of alloys that fit the car. thats about all i want.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i made suggestions

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i made suggestions
[/b]
yes you did. i appreciate that very much. only downfall is neither auction has buy it now, and they still have along way til the end of the auction. no sense in driving it up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i agree. just check every day. do a search for mazda 17, fusion 17 and milan 17, five hundred 17 (or 18)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts