Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a pionner head unit and the pioneer ipod integration. The chord currentlly goes to the glovebox and thats where the ipod is. I want to set it up so it gets plugged in through the upper center console. Its behind the cup holders and on top, since i dont no the exact name for it. Now heres hte question. I have a nano. So what materials should i use to make it so it looks really nice in there. Plywood and then make a lille part for it and then put fabric on top of it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Plywood and then make a lille part for it and then put fabric on top of it.
[/b]
I think you pretty much answered your own question. I cant really think of anything other than plastic painted to match surrounding parts instead of plywood that would be any better...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I currently have a pionner head unit and the pioneer ipod integration. The chord currentlly goes to the glovebox and thats where the ipod is. I want to set it up so it gets plugged in through the upper center console. Its behind the cup holders and on top, since i dont no the exact name for it. Now heres hte question. I have a nano. So what materials should i use to make it so it looks really nice in there. Plywood and then make a lille part for it and then put fabric on top of it.
[/b]
cut the shape you want out of some foam, cover it with a nice fabric .... should look pretty good, i've seen a few other people who have done that, and there was also someone who made one out of fiberglass and was offering to sell them for $100

1 - 4 of 4 Posts