Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blame rap music! If it wasn't for rap music we'd still have decent customer service! What happend to "The customer is always right?"

Ordered some parts for my 6 online few days ago. As you'd guess... first thing they do is verify and take my money. TWO F*CKING days later... the parts are gathered up.. and "sent to warehouse" whatever that bullsh*t means...

Been two days since the "sent to warehouse" and still no updates or replies... And this is from a forum sponsor / mod... Not gonna point fingers or name names... give them... TWO WEEKS i think... is fair before people realize how horrid their business is...

Order something on the weekend... They get the order.. process it on the first business day... Day after parts get piled up.. and ready for shipping... at most.. one more day later stuff is in the mail... 3 days.. is that much to ask?

Granted i'm still upset over a 3 month ebay sale... Finally got my speakers after a pay-pal dispute... money refunded.. and re-ordered for 200 more from someone else...

·
Registered
276 Posts
what does rap music have to do with your problem? if anything blame country music....lol....listening to a slower, lazy, twang-ier song makes people lazy. rap music pumps you up....makes you more productive not lazy. LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I blame rap music! If it wasn't for rap music we'd still have decent customer service! What happend to "The customer is always right?"

Ordered some parts for my 6 online few days ago. As you'd guess... first thing they do is verify and take my money. TWO F*CKING days later... the parts are gathered up.. and "sent to warehouse" whatever that bullsh*t means...

Been two days since the "sent to warehouse" and still no updates or replies... And this is from a forum sponsor / mod... Not gonna point fingers or name names... give them... TWO WEEKS i think... is fair before people realize how horrid their business is...

Order something on the weekend... They get the order.. process it on the first business day... Day after parts get piled up.. and ready for shipping... at most.. one more day later stuff is in the mail... 3 days.. is that much to ask?

Granted i'm still upset over a 3 month ebay sale... Finally got my speakers after a pay-pal dispute... money refunded.. and re-ordered for 200 more from someone else...
[/b]
When you pay using a credit card via our website, we do not charge the card until the order is shipped. Our credit card processor allows us to do this, as is typical with most online sites. However, we are unable to do the same thing with PayPal. All PayPal transactions are immeidate and there is nothing we can do to change that. However, we can provide a complete refund at any time before the order has shipped, in the case that a customer would like to cancel the order.

You ordered on Monday, which was a holiday, and we were closed Tuesday because we were moving. We did not have the unit in stock, so we sent the order to Xtec to fill it for us. They had ran out of wiring harnesses and were waiting for more to arrive, thus the reason for the delay this week. We expect your order to ship early next week.

I apologize for not providing you with an update on the order sooner. Had you sent us an email, we would have responded back to let you know the status, just as I am now.

Thanks!

Donny
RPM

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
When you pay using a credit card via our website, we do not charge the card until the order is shipped. Our credit card processor allows us to do this, as is typical with most online sites. However, we are unable to do the same thing with PayPal. All PayPal transactions are immeidate and there is nothing we can do to change that. However, we can provide a complete refund at any time before the order has shipped, in the case that a customer would like to cancel the order.

You ordered on Monday, which was a holiday, and we were closed Tuesday because we were moving. We did not have the unit in stock, so we sent the order to Xtec to fill it for us. They had ran out of wiring harnesses and were waiting for more to arrive, thus the reason for the delay this week. We expect your order to ship early next week.

I apologize for not providing you with an update on the order sooner. Had you sent us an email, we would have responded back to let you know the status, just as I am now.

Thanks!

Donny
RPM
[/b]
If it makes you feel any better Donny. I had GREAT service when I ordered my sportline kit through you guys..It was around a week for the order to be in my hands. I feel that is good. I mean it's more then just order and ship out people.

THey have to verify funds. get the orders ready, if it's not in stock they rely on the company to get them to them and so on. So can't really complain. NOw if a company ignores any attempts when you call or anything then worry.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent two emails... have them in my outlook "sent" folder... But doesn't matter.. the stars aligned.. and it seems as if a tun of things conspired to delay the order.

I hope to see it shipped sometime soon...

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Stuff happens sometimes that's out of the control of the business you're buying it from. As long as they do their best to get it to you ASAP, then everything is in the clear. If they delay for no aparent reason, then that's bad "custom service"... not customer server. That sounds like waiting tables or something.

But yeah, stuff happens. You just have to learn to be patient. To a certain extent that is.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
When you pay using a credit card via our website, we do not charge the card until the order is shipped. Our credit card processor allows us to do this, as is typical with most online sites. However, we are unable to do the same thing with PayPal. All PayPal transactions are immeidate and there is nothing we can do to change that. However, we can provide a complete refund at any time before the order has shipped, in the case that a customer would like to cancel the order.[/b]
Just to interject my 2 cents...

He's right about this part. Paypal instantly transfers money when you use them. When an internet order is processed, the service provider has to wait until the item is shipped to charge you. I work for a payment processor, a Visa/MC rule is to charge the customer once the item is shipped and not before.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I blame rap music because A) Its terrible... still waiting for the RIAA to add a C before rap for a more fitting Genra label. B) Because everyone else does... so also seems fitting C) Because there isn't really anyone else to blame...

RPM actually wasn't the reason I posted this... I have 2 other orders... that have yet to be shipped. Just got a refund from pay-pal for a bad ebay seller... And i've been looking for appartments in SF Bay area for a week now... and at least 50% of the places don't answer their phones... and 5 of 9 I visited said "open 9-5 saturday" and the office was closed... on saturday... all day...

I think RPM read this and took it against them as I most recently placed an order so this thread got offtopic... I am still waiting for an update on my order, however the fact that they responded is comforting...

Other than the terrible service at appartment and property management places i've gotten these last few weeks.... I suppose you could dish it out as bad luck that my online orders, from 3 different places are all back-ordered...

Anyways, I look forward to being a "RPM Satisfied Customer" sometime soon I hope!

:EDIT:

Reading one of the above posts making fun of my typing error... Re-edit your post and fix your's while you're at it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
PerfectXtreme
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing