Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was talkin to one of my friends that has a Stereo Shop, and i'm gonna go tomorrow and talk about gettin a Center Console Panel molded for Double or Single DIN. i will hopefully get this taken care of soon so that i can have a system. if everything goes well i will have them make more dashes and i will give ya'll the info on buying.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Reading Topic: Custom Dash

Whodiddy,

When talking to them about the custom dash stuff, did you by any chance check into whether the steering wheel audio controls can be wired into a standard DIN-type stereo?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i was gonna probably remove those posibly and put a dummie cover over it. if the buttons are there i'll be tempted to use em. so i'll get the dealership to sell me the lil piece for the steering wheel for the 6's taht don't have sterring wheel remotes.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

er yes they do. besides, your buddy should be able to program the steering wheel controls into your new HU as long as it has remote control capabilities.

what are you going to do about the lcd readout on your dash though?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Replying to Topic 'CustomCenterConsole'

Originally posted by WhoDiddy

i was gonna probably remove those posibly and put a dummie cover over it. if the buttons are there i'll be tempted to use em. so i'll get the dealership to sell me the lil piece for the steering wheel for the 6's taht don't have sterring wheel remotes.[/b]
When you get your steering wheel without the buttons, send me your steering wheel with the buttons. I've been hunting for that high n low and Mazda Singapore doesn't want to fit one in for me :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts