Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine cover got painted by Lisa also (Repo2142). It looks amazing. I love it. Fuse cover to come soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Gotta love Lisa's crappy camera phone....Lol. I really gotta get her the cable to hook the camera I gave her up to her 'puter....

·
Registered
748 Posts
Who is this Lisa? I'm assuming she's in socal, maybe SD since dabears is there. Anyway, she does very nice work! When can i give her mine to do? :yesnod:

i think this is going to start a whole new wave of painting our engine covers, with more creative and elaborate designs.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lisa is repo2142, as Matt said. She's here in Tucson, Az.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Looks good, but alittle too busy for my liking... Maybe would have been better without all the accents around the areas like the bolt holes and the intake manifold cutouts.

·
Registered
756 Posts
So would she paint for other people?
I painted mine already, but it looks like crap. I would like to get someone with some skill to paint me a new one.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Look great Matt. Lisa is seems to be very talented with her painting abilities. I've liked everyone she's done so far. :cool:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
She should charge a fair fee for her services, and make some $$ while making the 6 club more pretty :).

·
Registered
216 Posts
people in this forum never fail to amaze me with their creativity.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for the comments. ;) I use spray paint, either dupli-color exterior or the engine enamel 500 degree stuff that you can pick up at the local auto parts store. The silver is a paint pen and it's a bitch to work with sometimes but gives a nice touch to help set things off. Other than that, it's probably what most of you do, tape it off and spray. Just requires some patience and a steady hand for that pen. And don't forget to clearcoat... that's about it. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
16 Participants
repo2142
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing