Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of their custom leather setups in their Lapis 6. I'm looking to get in on the group buy but would like to see some pics of other peoples blue 6's.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Mikey...I hate to bring bad news but I'm never selling my car!!! lol Too much invested at this point. If I get rid of anything to chage it for something else I'll let you know though...

Have you seen my trunk?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
You have good taste, both of our lapis' have the same leather.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i want those seats :drool: .....were did u get them?link?...i got a lapis too and those seats look damn sexy :leghump: ...also i was thinkin of paint all of my panels...lapis blue...do u thibk it'll look good w/o leather....??4 know...until i get those seats???

·
Registered
849 Posts
I was going to do blue on white but then you have to change all of the vinyl on the doors and dash for it to look right...and the headliner.

You have to think about what you want too. If you paint the panels lapis and then eventually do the seats you will have 2 different blues in the car. I painted my dash to match my leather (leather done first) so there was no differences.

You can get away with the 2 blues depending on how you do it. Maybe you want to get rid of some of the black then and go all blue inside... ?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice Skills, just nice!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I was going to do blue on white but then you have to change all of the vinyl on the doors and dash for it to look right...and the headliner.

You have to think about what you want too. If you paint the panels lapis and then eventually do the seats you will have 2 different blues in the car. I painted my dash to match my leather (leather done first) so there was no differences.

You can get away with the 2 blues depending on how you do it. Maybe you want to get rid of some of the black then and go all blue inside... ?
[/b]
VERY SWEET!!!
One of the best looking interiors I've ever seen in a 6. I have been playing with some custom interior mods for my Steel Gray/Black leather 6. My car has lighted red door sills ands was thinking of going with some red highlights with the seats inserts, door panel inserts-but leaving the shiny trim stock-being a more conservative older typr guy.
Are the leathers dyed or upholstered with new material?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
not to crazy about the Trunk and the dash......but damn......The Seats looks AWESOME...Nice COMBO! :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
VERY SWEET!!!
One of the best looking interiors I've ever seen in a 6. I have been playing with some custom interior mods for my Steel Gray/Black leather 6. My car has lighted red door sills ands was thinking of going with some red highlights with the seats inserts, door panel inserts-but leaving the shiny trim stock-being a more conservative older typr guy.
Are the leathers dyed or upholstered with new material?
[/b]

Check out MZBuckeye's interior. He did a Graphite Gray w/ Red inserts and stitching, looks really good.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
is the GB still going on for the leather interior? if not where'd you guys get it anyhow i'm trying to convince my fiance i need it for x-mas lol.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Group Buy ended about a month ago.
Here's a link to their site.
They make a great product. I'm not done installing my interior, but I like what its starting to change into!

---Aloha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts