Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'custom headlight mod and pics'

Invalid? Don't post it as a link. Just post the raw address so we can copy & paste. That should work.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

oops

url removed

·
Registered
96 Posts

That's some nice spyware you've got there. Don't go here unless you've got Spybot or AdAware, that's my advice. Sorry, Mazda6Speed, can you move it to a better host?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Okay, I wanted to make sure it wasn't me - I accessed it in work and had problems.

·
Registered
158 Posts

May I make one recomendation for those who are looking at modifying the OEM lighting on their car, especially those of you who are in NA. Visit lighting.mbz.org. It's the homepage of a friend of mine who specializes in automotive lighting and has a wealth of very good information on the good and bad things you can do to the lighting of your vehicle.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

You know that guy? I have that site saved! It is an excellent base for information.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

You know that guy?  I have that site saved!  It is an excellent base for information.[/b]
As strange as it seems at times, yes. He and I were students at the University of Michigan around the same time.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Originally posted by applejax

My how the Internet makes the world a smaller place.  :)[/b]
You have no idea. On two different occasions I've received e-mails from people who share the same last name (it's an uncommon Dutch surname). I've actually met both, and we're all related.

The strange one was that just after the 1999 World Solar Challenge in Australia I received an e-mail from a guy in Sydney with the same last name. I was fortunate enough at the time that I could arrange my schedule to spend more time in Sydney than I had planned on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts