Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i got my 6s like 6 mounths ago sum dumb ass honda was trying to race me and he tried to run me off the road so neway i slamed my drivers side wheeles into the center divider cus he kept trying to hit me not the car crab walks, toed out in the back and camber is horible in both wheeles how... how bad is my car going to handle after i have it fixed ....?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
ok guys i got my 6s like 6 mounths ago sum dumb ass honda was trying to race me and he tried to run me off the road so neway i slamed my drivers side wheeles into the center divider cus he kept trying to hit me not the car crab walks, toed out in the back and camber is horible in both wheeles how... how bad is my car going to handle after i have it fixed ....?
[/b]
Too bad about your 6, bro. :( If you have it fixed, how bad is it going to handle? I think you answered that yourself. Stay away from Hondas and those who like to race. The street is not an alternative for the track. :slap: Glad your ok...

·
Registered
178 Posts
check this its worse than an alignment so far 2000 in damage
[/b]
if all you have to do is replace bent parts... you can save a ton of money by doing it yourself :) but obviously since you get yourself into such activities you must have the money to throw around and get it fixed it at a mechanic. If they fixed everything properly and all the alignment things are in spec, I dont see why it wouldnt handle just as good as before.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha such activities ... i wasn't ever trying too it was wet and rainy out plus its stock i dont even know what he was thinking ... i didnt get a licence plate he speed off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts