Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK got my first price in CT and it seems very fair.

06 mazda speed6
23,900 + tax title and reg

This is without haggling he said thats the price on it and I promise to give you a great deal if you come down.

Well i was hoping to hear these numbers and I got them w/o haggling. My only question is i have a 2000 jeep wrangler with a kbb trade in value @ 8200, i owe 7100. Should I just ask for 8200 and try to work the 23,900 a little? I also get a 6 year 100,000 power train warranty @ this dealership at no cost and that carries over to anyone I sell the car too.

I was thinking of asking 8200 for my jeep, and having them drop 500$ off the price. So I would be looking at 23,400 + tax title and reg - 1k from trade in. 22,400+ tax title and reg. Thats 23,750 +title and reg. Could I get them to do it for 24k otd with my trade in, or should i just be happy with 23,750 (after 1k in trade) + title and reg.
I appreciate any insight at all!

·
Registered
112 Posts
OK got my first price in CT and it seems very fair.

06 mazda speed6
23,900 + tax title and reg

This is without haggling he said thats the price on it and I promise to give you a great deal if you come down.

Well i was hoping to hear these numbers and I got them w/o haggling. My only question is i have a 2000 jeep wrangler with a kbb trade in value @ 8200, i owe 7100. Should I just ask for 8200 and try to work the 23,900 a little? I also get a 6 year 100,000 power train warranty @ this dealership at no cost and that carries over to anyone I sell the car too.

I was thinking of asking 8200 for my jeep, and having them drop 500$ off the price. So I would be looking at 23,400 + tax title and reg - 1k from trade in. 22,400+ tax title and reg. Thats 23,750 +title and reg. Could I get them to do it for 24k otd with my trade in, or should i just be happy with 23,750 (after 1k in trade) + title and reg.
I appreciate any insight at all!
[/b]

i am also planning on purchasing a mazdaspeed GT in about a month. I am in central ct. what dealer is this at and what car? i'm hoping something they offer you in your negotiations car be useful in my own. what equipment? you have to let me know what you get it down to. i just don't know where to start my bidding.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
too damn Far......

·
Registered
89 Posts
Depending on where you are in CT, you could either go to....or just get the ad right off their website.....for Sentry West Mazda in Shrewsbury, MA. (just east of Worcester). Ad car last week was a M6S sport for $22,999.

jack

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depending on where you are in CT, you could either go to....or just get the ad right off their website.....for Sentry West Mazda in Shrewsbury, MA. (just east of Worcester). Ad car last week was a M6S sport for $22,999.

jack
[/b]
wow thats a deal right off the bat! Should I just bring the ad to my local dealer and have them match it? Can a mass dealer register my car in ct for me and do all the paperwork like a ct dealer? thanks for the info jack.

Jason

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow thats a deal right off the bat! Should I just bring the ad to my local dealer and have them match it? Can a mass dealer register my car in ct for me and do all the paperwork like a ct dealer? thanks for the info jack.

Jason
[/b]
Im gonna be honest wit you I would take 22,999 without even hagggling. Anyone think there would be any problem just bringing this ad into the dealer? TIA

·
Registered
156 Posts
That deal most likely already includes the $1,000.00 rebate for using Mazda credit. If you don't qualify for it, they jack the price back up.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Made a deal, 22,900 +tax, 269 doc fee, 100 register. Also got 8k for my trade in which I owe 7150 on. MAC fiancing 8.99% lol!! my credit union 6.75%. Im gonna take the mac and in two weeks have my credit union buy it out.

·
Registered
787 Posts
22.9 sounds good. I visited a dealer in CT and they were substantially above that (thus they've had no takers...). Was that for a Sport or GT?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Made a deal, 22,900 +tax, 269 doc fee, 100 register. Also got 8k for my trade in which I owe 7150 on. MAC fiancing 8.99% lol!! my credit union 6.75%. Im gonna take the mac and in two weeks have my credit union buy it out.
[/b]
LIEK OMG LOLBBQ!ROFLLLDD CONGRATZZZ!!!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
[/b]

Read the terms before you do that. I think MAC says you ahve to use them for 4 months ata minimum. Don't quote me but I believe this to be true.

Nice deal BTW. I don't know how it works with owing money on a trade in... does the dealer simply pay the car off for you and add the amount to the amot you're financing on your new Mazda? Or deduct it from your trade in?

Anyways, nice deal! I got my GT back in August for $25,900 OTD. 6.5% tax rate down here.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
[/b]

22.9 sounds good. I visited a dealer in CT and they were substantially above that (thus they've had no takers...). Was that for a Sport or GT?
[/b]
What CT dealers are you guys talking about?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts