Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, everyone. I have been on a bit of a hiatus from 6 Club. For some reason, I have been unable to log in. Well, I fixed all of that today. I am back in yet another Speed 6. This marks my third trip down Mazdaspeed 6 lane. You all get it, right?! LOL!

My first Speed was my Black Widow linked here. http://forum.mazda6club.com/picture-videos/302161-brandon-s-stealth-speed-6-a.html

After I sold her, I bought a Regal GS and put too much money into it and finally sold that for another Speed 6. This time, it was a white GT with Panda interior. It was a bit rough due to it sitting in Richmond VA for a few years not being driven. I flew out to DC and drove it back to Indy sight unseen. ( I know... Dumb right?!) It was a good car, and only had 70K miles on it. Below are some pics of it. I decided to sell it because I was dumb. No other good reason to be honest. It was a good car, but someone else gets to enjoy it now.

So, now, after selling my Infiniti M45, I bought another Speed -_-. I just had a baby, so I needed to save some cash on the monthly due to daycare providers being wallet rapers, so I found me another beautiful Speed6! The car is nearly immaculate. The prior owner was a mechanic and had owned the car since 2007. It is a WWP GT with Black leather instead of the Panda. It is still black and white, so I will call her "Killer Panda" because I like Panda's... LOL! She has a small list of mods already so I will post below as well as some pics!

2006 Speed 6 #3979 WWP GT
SURE SRI w/TIP
Turbosmart BOV full recirc.
SURE Top Mount
SURE Silicone elbows and tubing
SURE Short Throw Shifter
SURE RMM
SURE TMM
SURE Diff Mount
Test Pipe (mid-pipe)
No exhaust yet because I don't want to make my newborn deaf! ROFL!
Bilstein Shocks/Struts
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
BremmerKraft BR09 18X8 +45 (Black w/machined lip)
Continental DWS 245/45 Tires
Hypertech Daily Driver Tune

I don't want to go all out because it needs to be a comfy daily and I transport a newborn around in it! Reliability is key to the Speeds as you all know!

First Speed

Second Speed

New Speed! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You've got the bug man! Welcome back... again.
You know it! Thanks!
Welcome back and thanks for the pics. I love both of them. Maybe it's because I already own a white 17 M6, but out of the two above, I'll take the black one. Very nice.
Yeah, man. That black one has a special place in my heart. It came a very long way from the day I bought it. Here is a day of pick up vs. After I took care of her! She came a long way.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks great man!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Really?!?! You sold the 2nd one?!?! You only had it for like1.5-2 years...right?
Welcome back...again!!!
Congrats on the little one as well. Also, because misery loves company, let me be the 1st on here to welcome you to the "never have mod money cuz the baby needs diapers, clothes, shoes, lunch and field trip money providing, milk and juice spilling, french fry, potato chip and 3yr old fruit snack finding, muddy footprints on the back of the seat having, spontaneous diarrhea and upchuck cleaning, what the hell is that smell asking, finding out said smell is a turd pebble that somehow manages to escape from the diaper, roll and get lodged under the passenger seat track discovering, loose your hair, sexy, charming good looks and mind while trying to keep it both clean and running club". Glad to have you amongst our ranks!!
If possible, try not to forget that kids are like Pringles!! Once you pop...you can't stop!
Congrats again (Hug) !!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really?!?! You sold the 2nd one?!?! You only had it for like1.5-2 years...right?
Welcome back...again!!!
Congrats on the little one as well. Also, because misery loves company, let me be the 1st on here to welcome you to the "never have mod money cuz the baby needs diapers, clothes, shoes, lunch and field trip money providing, milk and juice spilling, french fry, potato chip and 3yr old fruit snack finding, muddy footprints on the back of the seat having, spontaneous diarrhea and upchuck cleaning, what the hell is that smell asking, finding out said smell is a turd pebble that somehow manages to escape from the diaper, roll and get lodged under the passenger seat track discovering, loose your hair, sexy, charming good looks and mind while trying to keep it both clean and running club". Glad to have you amongst our ranks!!
If possible, try not to forget that kids are like Pringles!! Once you pop...you can't stop!
Congrats again (Hug) !!

Ay! What's up?! Thanks for the welcome to the "awake at 3 am feeding, screaming on the drive in am traffic, poop explosion, spit up all over the place, wouldn't change it for the world" club!

I actually had the second one for less than a year... I am dumb, oh well!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Welcome back...again!!!
Congrats again (Hug) !!

This was great fun to read. Thanks for writing it up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
ConnerSpeed6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing