Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen VWs picking up the inside rear wheel on autocross courses, but this is crazy!

Actually this reminds me of something...maybe someone could photoshop a fire hydrant next to it and a stream of yellow "fluid" leaking from the rear diff? That'd be hilarious! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Actually this reminds me of something...maybe someone could photoshop a fire hydrant next to it and a stream of yellow "fluid" leaking from the rear diff? That'd be hilarious! :laugh:
[/b]
Regulator!!!!! Mount up! That'd be fannnntastic.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've seen VWs picking up the inside rear wheel on autocross courses, but this is crazy!

[/b]
Awesome idea...

I wonder if my boss would think that was 'work related' if I photoshop'd it....

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
Damn!

Hope he/she landed it right...

The Touareg is no Jeep or Land Rover, but I heard they're pretty good (for an SUV) off-roading.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I really suck with PS, and my textures got all f'ed up when I tried to do water, but here is my try.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
6-s-5door
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing