Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/04/13/003926.html

I think this car might be too much for me to not pursue. Not the flashyest looking, but grrroooof on the specs. I might even have to consider not installing my headers on the 6. Might just sell them in preparation to start saving and sell the 6.

Have to wait and see when the release date is.

·
Registered
978 Posts
gotta admit, that is one sweet car! it's nice that subaru made this part of their normal production instead of the limited supply that they called the 06...hopefully that will make getting a deal on one of these easier.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
The STi tranny and a rear torsen LSD. :drool:

That'll be a fun car. A pseudo-STi for those who want more room/comfort and hate the wing? :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
nice car. all you guys can buy cars and swap up and change this and that, all you with real jobs.....

college student here doesnt have choices and money. if i did, i surely wouldnt have a 6.

GET TO IT! great car!

·
Registered
905 Posts
nice car. all you guys can buy cars and swap up and change this and that, all you with real jobs.....
college student here doesnt have choices and money. if i did, i surely wouldnt have a 6.

GET TO IT! great car!
[/b]
:wstupid: If i had money i would SOOOOO trade up for this.

·
Registered
490 Posts
by Actual Drivers in Australia and New Zealand(and who better to know the REAL Subi's). They run much shorter after everything is compared, to the MPS.
Just some input.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

GET TO IT! great car!
[/b]
Having a nice paying job has nothing to do with it. That fact that you have a new car and are in college is damn impressive to start with. Anyone can trade in for something more expensive and faster... shit I could drop by BMW tonight and pick up a used M3 or brand new 330ci if I really really wanted to. I would just be broke as shit and living in the car :(

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Having a nice paying job has nothing to do with it. That fact that you have a new car and are in college is damn impressive to start with. Anyone can trade in for something more expensive and faster... shit I could drop by BMW tonight and pick up a used M3 or brand new 330ci if I really really wanted to. I would just be broke as shit and living in the car :(
[/b]

this is soo true, thats why i came into the reality of not getting an M3 untill i get financial secure with everything....

not gonna lie though...would def. love to cop one of those..... :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
this is soo true, thats why i came into the reality of not getting an M3 untill i get financial secure with everything....

not gonna lie though...would def. love to cop one of those..... :yesnod:
[/b]
Heh... I had an opportunity to buy one actually :tear: albeit a 97 4dr auto.... still fast as fuck though.

If I was gonna buy a brand new M3 I would hope to be making $100,000 at least. Shit the payments are about 1k a month(for reference my condo payments will be less)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
IT ISNT EVEN MY CAR!

if it was my car, i'd sell it and buy a 5 grand mr2 and spend 10 grand on mods!

but, i guess i just get this thing till im done with school, might as well put rims on it or somthing.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you sell your headers, I'm prepared to offer $10.
[/b]
Well, I guess the bidding has to start somewhere. Gonna be a long auction starting that low though!
I think I might hang on to the headers and not pay for the install for awhile so that I have time to think. Once the car is released and I can test drive I'll know for sure. Sure sounds good on paper!

Plus, getting hosed on a trade-in every couple years is dumb no matter how much you make. I refuse to take it up the tailpipe by a car dealer when I'm still loving my 6!
[/b]
I don't think I'll get it unless I can sell my car first, not trade in. Unless a miracle happened and I got the best trade in value ever. Not likely. I think I'd prefer to sell my car to someone who wants and appreciates the mods too, not return it to stock if I can help it. That's another option though. I could get it mostly back to stock for a trade in if the value was good enough and then sell the mods to the community to make up some of the difference and give some 6 lovers a good deal on fun parts.

Time will tell...this thread might be revived in a few months. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
Buckeye6V6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing