Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....I could really use your help. I am working with NSNMotorsports to get this standalone done so we can get the turbo on my car. Yes i said turbo which is sitting in the living room right now! However I need ths info ASAP!

Here is the email I recieved from Steve---

Adam,

the info I need is actually under the control system section, not under the mechanicals... You'll see in that section some actual waveforms that each of the different sensors generates etc. I need to find one of those waveforms where they show both the cam and the carnk sensor signals on the same graph which then gives me the relationship between them. That make more sense?

Here is a link to a similar page of what I'm looking for (but this is for a Mazda 3)

http://www.icestormdesign.com/mwcc/mazda/m...4018230T02.html

Steve Nackers
NSN Motorsports, LLC
Co-Owner

Please check out the link and let me know what you guys find!!

http://www.nsnmotorsports.com/product_info...products_id=156

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
some people from back in the day have that pdf. of the workshop manuals for the car. i have it for the 2.3 and know exactly what part of the manual it's in. there are actually 2 manuals, ones a workshops, and the other is more the "features" of each area of the car. the info for the 2.3 is in the info manual, not the workshop if that helps anyone. i think i have it for the speed as well, but nothing for the V6.

how about hitting up the guys that work at mazda?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may have the manual on another hard drive at home (in Phoenix right now) Seriously this is all we need and we will have a turbo kit available for the V6 with full stand alone tuning. We are very very close. I will have many more details. The project will come together next month. Need any help you guys can give me on this info.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'll buy your gas. Drive to Phoenix and grab that HD. I came up craps trying to find anything for you. I could try the guy across the street, his dad owns Hertrich Mazda, Nissian, Dodge. I'll see what I can get out of him.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If i have time this week i need to pull that HD. The roll cage is done this week also so I need to make some serious time. Being in Arizona right now doesn't help either!! Need to get back to socal and the beach.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys here is the lateiest tuning update from steve. All we need is someone to stop by there shop and we can get this done

"Adam,

we can get this info potentially as well if someone is willing to come up by us some weekend/evening and don't mind me cutting into a couple wires. I can get that info that way. I have been beating on my mazda contacts as well and have not had a lot of luck. One source maybe COULD get it for me but their books are at another location so it is causing problems.. I'll keep at it though!

later,

Steve Nackers
NSN Motorsports, LLC
Co-Owner
[email protected]
608-237-190 "

I believe they are in the salt lake area. I am going to contact him for his exact location. Lets get this going!!

I was wrong about salt lake

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay you chicago people!!! Check this out. I could really use your help!!!

812 S Blue Mounds St #2 Mount Horeb, WI 53572. But I have a place in Madison, WI that I could meet them as well that would probably be easier for people for a drive as that's about 30 minutes closer to Chicago etc than MH his.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
13 Participants
fireguy1578
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing