Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a tuneable cpe intake for my 04 mazda6 s... does anyone know how to tune it up for power... cause the instructions that came with the intake dont really explain how to use the software

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ok, first you need to return it and get one for the 6i and then give it to me. JK, Good purchase. Thats all i really can add!
Sorry Charlie

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Ok, first you need to return it and get one for the 6i and then give it to me. JK, Good purchase. Thats all i really can add!
Sorry Charlie
[/b]
+1
AMEN to that!! :yesnod: ......Ya, I bought the CPE for my 6i......but didnt purchase the tuneable one though......not paying $100 extra for that....Hell, It was too expensive anyways!! ahhaha...I'm Cheap! :laugh:

You can ask them in the Sponcers Sub-forums though :) Or other 6er's around who has a tuneable CPE for the 6s

ahahaa ya...sorry I couldnt really help ya out either

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1
AMEN to that!! :yesnod: ......Ya, I bought the CPE for my 6i......but didnt purchase the tuneable one though......not paying $100 extra for that....Hell, It was too expensive anyways!! ahhaha...I'm Cheap! :laugh:

You can ask them in the Sponcers Sub-forums though :) Or other 6er's around who has a tuneable CPE for the 6s

ahahaa ya...sorry I couldnt really help ya out either
[/b]

i tried gettin help from the cpe.com but they're not very helpful plus it takes them about 3 days to reply to my message

·
Registered
475 Posts
Wow! I'm surprised nobody has answered your question yet. It'll come don't worry, someone always has an answer here.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Do you have any other performance mods beside the CAI? If so list the mods. If your only performance mod is the CAI then you can use the preloaded map that came with the MAFci system.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I want the CPE as well for my car. They're local to me though, so I can go there in person if they don't reply to me. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts