Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I've seen any topics regarding this before. So I guess at least somebody maybe would have interest in this. There was, If I remeber correct, some problems with the Australian MPS, presumably because it's right hand drive.

However, I encountered no problems during the installation, it took about 1.5 hours, the worst part was the resonator delete, as almost everybody has stated. It has been installed for about a week now, and there is no problems. No CEL or anything else. I must say it sounds very sweet! :) But I'm sure it's bad for the consumption, it's hard not to hit the throttle just to hear the sound! :)

I suppose this means that the intake should fit all European MPS, with the exception of the UK version, which is right hand drive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Outstanding, and well done!

Next is the exhaust, right?
[/b]
Well, I must say I'm tempted. But I'm a little afraid that it's a bit to loud for my taste. And, I must find a way to cover the empty exhaust opening. And then, I think the shipping cost to sweden will be unbelievable.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well, I must say I'm tempted. But I'm a little afraid that it's a bit to loud for my taste. And, I must find a way to cover the empty exhaust opening.
[/b]
Ditto

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i installed a fujita intake today even though I was mad hungover (drank for 12hours on sat). Took about 30mins to install, most of that time trying to get the valve vent clip to come off. Definitly notice a better throttle response and and nicer topend from the butt dyno. Over all its a worth while upgrade. The turbo is louder when you gun it but stays pretty quiet in normal driving. Also the BPV makes nice "whoosh", like a slightly quieter Blitz bov. The bpv on this car is nothing like the turkey in the protege.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Suppose Janpanese MPS is also right hand drive, what CAI do they install?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts