Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
listen kids if you want a pic just let me know. You can always see a pic if you go to the cpe website. If you want to buy it i will send you a pic directly to your email.
Read the rules kid.
Selling/Trading Rules:

* You must have at least 50 posts to post an item for sale. Your listing will be immediately removed if you do not meet this standard.
* You must post a picture of the item along with a tag visible in the picture (white sheet of paper) with your username, date and www.mazda6club.com

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
first of all i didnt know about the 50 post rule before you can sell an item, also the pictures i have no problem with that , but the kids on this website that think they are smart with there dumb ass remarks are funny apparantly there parents never taught them to respect others i guess that is the way people talk to each other without no home training. i am going to post some pics so if anybody is serious on buying some of these things let me know if not dont waste my time.

·
Registered
385 Posts
first of all i didnt know about the 50 post rule before you can sell an item, also the pictures i have no problem with that , but the kids on this website that think they are smart with there dumb ass remarks are funny apparantly there parents never taught them to respect others i guess that is the way people talk to each other without no home training. i am going to post some pics so if anybody is serious on buying some of these things let me know if not dont waste my time.
Your language and grammar makes you sound like your about 12 years old, kid.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Well, I'm interested in it. Seriously.
But without the proper signage in the pic I have no way of knowing if you have the actual product or are using "borrowed" pics.
Also the fact that you have no posts makes me nervous since you haven't really established a presence on this forum other than to sell your stuff. Sorry been burned to many times by people that don't meet the buy/sell requirements.
These are the reasons that the rules were established.
Until then I really can't gamble in hopes that you are legit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow you guys are pretty harsh

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Stop the BS. OP- Is this still up for sale?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Its alright. I went ahead an ordered a new one. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts