Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6i ATX and I was wondering about the CP-E shift kit. I read in one of the forums on here about it. Before that, I'd never heard of it. I'd like to find some information about it (pluses/minuses, price, etc.) if I could. Thanks!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have a 6i ATX and I was wondering about the CP-E shift kit. I read in one of the forums on here about it. Before that, I'd never heard of it. I'd like to find some information about it (pluses/minuses, price, etc.) if I could. Thanks!
[/b]
I have a 6s ATX and have stage 1 installed. Shifts are quicker and former, especially from 2nd to 3rd gear. Its definitely worth it. There are really no minuses about it...it was 495 plus installation.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
The above responses are correct. Also, due to the fact that there is a core involved, we recommend that the shift kits are purchased directly from CPE.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
OMG this is new news to me,,, i didnt know the shift kits were for autos"!"!"!"!"!

dang.. thats more money out of my pocket now

EDIT: Does the $439 from cp-e.com for the shift kit include all 3 stages?

·
Registered
387 Posts
OMG this is new news to me,,, i didnt know the shift kits were for autos"!"!"!"!"!

dang.. thats more money out of my pocket now

EDIT: Does the $439 from cp-e.com for the shift kit include all 3 stages?
[/b]
thats just stage 1, stage 2 i think is in the 600~700 range and stage 3 is over 1k

·
Registered
34 Posts
CP-E isnt making the shift k it for the 06 with the 6 speed auto. :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
thats just stage 1, stage 2 i think is in the 600~700 range and stage 3 is over 1k
[/b]
stage 3 is actually 3000+ not 1000+.

And yes, as everyone has stated it is ONLY FOR THE 03-04 5speed AUTOMATIC V6.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Anyone has stage 3 installed? I am planning to get the stage3 once my warranty is over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts