Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, since I did some researching and from personal experience, if anyone IS going to make a Performance ECU chip for our CAR?!?! So I thought, maybe CP-E would, anyone know anything about this? Seems like nobody really pays attention to this upgrade, but man it would be SO SO NICE not have that GoshDarn Governor chip in our cars!!!!!! Not to mention also the HP increase!! Any info would be good and feel free to call me a noob if you think I haven't done my searching!!!! I will always be more than happy to search more into depth if I must!! I'm open to any comments!!

And this was my 69th post..haha

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Yeah, this is a newbie type question. Do look around in the 3.0l section. The best thing out there right now is the Unichip, but there have been but only a few users and not much information posted on the results.
I think there are a few things in the works right now (See atom44wat's latest threads) so I would be patient. In the meantime, the best thing is to get the CPE intake/MAF customizer setup.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Deal! Thanx for the info! And the Intake will be a GARUNTEE BUY when the warranty expires on the car and the MS intake!!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Im pretty sure cp-e is working on a new mafci box that is able to tune timing and such. but it will NOT get rid of the governor due to liability issues.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im pretty sure cp-e is working on a new mafci box that is able to tune timing and such. but it will NOT get rid of the governor due to liability issues.
[/b]
That sux man..it's that damn governor that I DONT WANT!!! If you know what I mean jellybean.....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
nah 120.... but the highest speed limit in the usa is 80mph in west texas.. I-10

so.. why do u really need to go over 120? lol

tires cant handle it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts