Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are a lot of people on here lately, and a lot of new CPE installs, I thought that I would bring this topic up again.

Donny (falcon) has stepped up to the plate and is offering the wiring harness bypass for people who have the CPE intake.

This allows for people to remove the black CPE box when they take the car into the dealership for warranty work, and have a plug and play solution for reconnecting the wire that is cut during installation.

http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.ph...products_id=245

There are over 30 members on the forum who have one, and hopefully they can chime in on the quality and usefullness.

Cheap insurance to have.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thanks, my CPE is on the way... hopefully.. lol

So this thing makes it easier to put the stock air intake back on? I don't really know if I need it? Do I?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
if you ever need to take the car to the dealer for warranty work you will. and this lets you leave the harness in the car, and just plug this adapter in. so you can take the box out, and the intake. essentially putting your car back to stock. ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ok thanks for the info, I'll be ordering it along with the CPE cleaning kit :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i used mine last night when i went to the shop...holy shit i never knew the difference between box and no box...it's BIG

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Just ordered one for the wifes car. It'll be going in for warranty work soon, and this is just what I need to make the CPE "plug and play"
Mahalo Falcon!!! :D

---Aloha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Bigbaddad
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing