Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does the CP-E intake cost $50 more than the others? What warrants the difference in price? I've read all the posts on which is which and who has what but I just dont understand why I should spend that much more for the name. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I have the CP-E intake and I can vouch for their quality and the precision in its design right down to the cable ziptie that prevent the ABS harness from damaging.

Highly recommended even if the price is higher.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Supposedly it provides lower turbulance air to the engine then most CAIs.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Customer service. Attention to detail. Excellent quality. Excellent warantee service. They make the most power and post REAL dynos that prove it.

They are the only parts company that has answered the phone EVERY time I've called them, and I've called them quite a few times(sometimes well after normal buisnes hours).

·
Registered
788 Posts
I spoke with them the other day for the first time, real knowledgeable guys. I told them about the testing I did with nitrous on the intercooler and they were actually REALLY surprised the car acted that way. I felt it was some good info to put on their plate...With all of their support on here it can't be a bad purchase, try and get that kind of specialized service from AEM...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I would do a search on CPE and read some of the info you find. This product has not had any problems I know of, but other products of their making have had issues. Not saying this is a bad CAI is does seem to be the best. But dont just buy it cuz someone says that it is the best. Buy it because you can find evidence it is the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts