Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
depends on what you're planning on doing with your car and how far you are willing to go for performance. Personally, I have the non-tunable version because I'm going to use a street setup without too many mods, basically bolt ons and suspension.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I believe that the tunable version lets you change the mapping of the air/fuel ratio... not entirely sure on this, but from what I read on these forums back in the day when I was contemplating your same issue (non-tunable or tunable) this is what I believe is true. I don't think you can adjust anything from the ECU... our ECUs are very user-UNfriendly. :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe that the tunable version lets you change the mapping of the air/fuel ratio... not entirely sure on this, but from what I read on these forums back in the day when I was contemplating your same issue (non-tunable or tunable) this is what I believe is true. I don't think you can adjust anything from the ECU... our ECUs are very user-UNfriendly. :([/b]

thx for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.