Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I should say that I have to be the most skeptical person in the world. I wasn't sure how the intake would actually perform on it's own (prior to my other mods) and I've been plesently surprised to say the least. It's like driving a whole new car. The increased sound that resembles that of a sports car around 4k RPM is great. **A note to all the car newbies; I installed this intake with no car experience. I have electrical experience and I'm a very logical thinker and the installation couldn't have went easier.

Just wanted to thank all the contributing members of this board in my decisions. Your input has been greatly appreciated.

Mods to date since joining the board: CP-E Intake + MAF Customizer (non-tunable), Injen SES Super Exhaust, NF210 Springs, CP-E engine mount.

With all the mods, I still have the regular cats so I have a question: Do the high-flow cats really make that much of a difference in the performance of the car and do the modifications of the car actually decrease the life of the stock cats? I've read mixed reviews on this.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
the more i read about this the more i want the cp-e intake. just can't justify 600 bucks on it right now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
the more i read about this the more i want the cp-e intake. just can't justify 600 bucks on it right now.
[/b]

Does anyone know if there will be a group buy again for the CPE intake? Or possibly the engine mounts??

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Does anyone know if there will be a group buy again for the CPE intake? Or possibly the engine mounts??
[/b]
CPE never does GB's. They have lower introductory pricing for about the first 4-5 weeks and then they perminently raise their prices to the current level

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
dabears2k
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing