Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes.. yes.. after 22,000 miles, i finally have the cp-e mafci system!

never too late i say. but im really not that mechanically-talented (poo)! so anyone local who installed their cp-e system want to help me w/ the install?

·
Registered
427 Posts
If you come to Reno, I'll help ya. :)

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
fairfield is about a 30-45 mins northeast of sf. you should bring your car down to san mateo for the fender roll meet. then u can have more people help u out.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
its taking a while for him to get back. either he loves driving with it, or his car exploded. i guess i shouldnt have reversed his vacuum tube.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
exposed wire. wtf you all doing to his car? lol

sorry I missed your post i would have been down to help you with the install.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my fault guys on reporting back.. had to study for microbio midterms.

but yea the cp-e is a beast! the 6 no longer purs when i push the gas.. this baby growls! hahaha!
but seriously the cpe/mafci package is definitly one hell of an investment! hmm.. noticed that i dont need to push the gas as much when crusin' too - keeps my rpms at about 1900-2000 rpms. overall, felt the increased power when driving. she drives really smooth too - no CELs and no problems.

but i gotta give it up to dluxxx for the electrical expertise! imagine he had to work in that small area. also gotta give it up to hoosteen, migueloo, and everyone else that helped out! Ryceboi and passwird helped out too! haha hella funny w/ the side marker lights tho!

·
Registered
778 Posts
my fault guys on reporting back.. had to study for microbio midterms.

but yea the cp-e is a beast! the 6 no longer purs when i push the gas.. this baby growls! hahaha!
but seriously the cpe/mafci package is definitly one hell of an investment! hmm.. noticed that i dont need to push the gas as much when crusin' too - keeps my rpms at about 1900-2000 rpms. overall, felt the increased power when driving. she drives really smooth too - no CELs and no problems.

but i gotta give it up to dluxxx for the electrical expertise! imagine he had to work in that small area. also gotta give it up to hoosteen, migueloo, and everyone else that helped out! Ryceboi and passwird helped out too! haha hella funny w/ the side marker lights tho!
[/b]
if u ever need anything any of us are willing to help....and yeah that was a tiny space but it was no prob.... sorry i couldnt stay after...but had to meet up w/ my cousin....but glad u and ur car are ok hahaha... remember to take care of that exposed wire....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
Hoosteen
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing