Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I really want to get a new exhaust but I also want to keep the stock look of having the duals. I heard word of this being offered already but the website still isn't showing this.

Is it really out :drool: ?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
They offer an exhaust with "two" mufflers on a single pipe... Basically one acts as a resonator or whatever...

I'm sure they'll consider a dual muffler exhaust similar to the stock setup eventually... I too am wanting something like this...

Keep in mine they've gotta compete with other companies out there now.. for the front mount... intakes... exhaust... everything...

I think they beat a few companies to the CAI and engine mount... and it looks like a few companies have rushed out a FMIC kit... So I hope CP-E keeps steady with quality products that net real results... and no troubles...

Its worth waiting for something good... I just hope the competition doesn't drive them to push out expencive products that aren't up to the CP-E quality we've been seeing so far...

·
Registered
886 Posts
They offer an exhaust with "two" mufflers on a single pipe... Basically one acts as a resonator or whatever...

I'm sure they'll consider a dual muffler exhaust similar to the stock setup eventually... I too am wanting something like this...

Keep in mine they've gotta compete with other companies out there now.. for the front mount... intakes... exhaust... everything...

I think they beat a few companies to the CAI and engine mount... and it looks like a few companies have rushed out a FMIC kit... So I hope CP-E keeps steady with quality products that net real results... and no troubles...

Its worth waiting for something good... I just hope the competition doesn't drive them to push out expencive products that aren't up to the CP-E quality we've been seeing so far...
[/b]

I couldn't have said it better myself, thanks :)

Jordan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts