Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had any updates from CP-E about the status of the long tube headers in months. Anyone heard anything? I have to admit, I'm starting to get a little impatient. The weather is turninng nice and I want to get them on the car and do some testing.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Are you guys putting these on before the warranties on the cars are up?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i spoke to cp-e and magnaflow is scheduled to ship the y pipes to cp-e on the 31st.. the headers are already finished. so we should see the entire setup shipping to us real soon.

Rox: yes.. atleast i am...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i spoke to cp-e and magnaflow is scheduled to ship the y pipes to cp-e on the 31st.. the headers are already finished. so we should see the entire setup shipping to us real soon.

Rox: yes.. atleast i am...
[/b]

CORRECT...i've gathered the same information.

·
Registered
982 Posts
31st?? Wait??? is that in...3 days??? WOW! Now hopefully I can get them in my possesion before Easter weekend so I can get them installed over my spring break!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
who's planning on doing their own installs?
[/b]

i've grown to be good friends with the master tech at my dealership so i will be working with him to install the headers the second that they arrive here!

i'm so lucky!!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I dont have a lift so im just going to have to find a shop that can do it :\

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I'm pretty sure CP-E has a lift. It's featured in many of their pictures.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Im having mine shipped straight to the shop thats gonna do the install for me. I should have them installed the next day when they arrive. cant wait

1 - 20 of 610 Posts
About this Discussion
609 Replies
76 Participants
Spidy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing