Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oaky, now that I’ve got some parts off the car, here’s a bit my part-out thread. Mostly every thing has very low miles. Mostly everything is for a MS6, but some stuff is also MS6 compatible. All prices on parts is USD shipped and OBO. Shipping an all non-ridiculously large items will be USPS Priority Mail. EMAIL ME FOR FASTER RESPONSE: [email protected].

Stri X-Line Gauges, Smoke Lens Series / Amber backlight, boost, oil pressure, and oil temp. I'd like to sell all three as a whole, since they are wired together. All the actual wiring you have to do to install these, once the wiring is connected to the sensors, is close the connectors on a power and illumination wire, and run the ground. No actual wire cutting is needed. The boost gauge comes with plenty of vac line, and a "T" with the stock BPV hose. The boost gauge probably needs to be calibrated, since reads 1psi low.

Price: $165

CP-E MS6 triple gauge pod. Comes with a whole compartment, so you don't have to hack up yours.

Price: $150

Buy gauges, pod, spin-on, sensor re-locater, Price: $350

The only harness bar ever made for the MS6. It’s custom made, and powdercoated silver. I’ve only just test fitted it, and you’ll need to pick up a few bolts. One of the posts isn’t in the pic, since it was in another room, and I’m lazy.

Price: $200

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
The Speedware bar and NRG universal fit harness bars should also fit the Speed6. Just wanted to point that out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts