Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i don't remember my old password for my other handle (which is DLUXXX) but i have to use this one for now...

So i have a set of CP-E Headers on my 2004 Mazda 6s hatch and i do not want them any more. So whoever is interested here in northern california who is interested in a swap for the cpe headers for stock headers please PM me. We can talk about price and where we can do the swap. So if there are any questions just PM me. Thanks

Derrick aka DLUXXX

·
Registered
230 Posts
will you ship to socal if so i will take them off your hands but i dont have my stock headers

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
If you are interested in parting them and shipping. Let me know and I'll grab them from you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So i don't remember my old password for my other handle (which is DLUXXX) but i have to use this one for now...

So i have a set of CP-E Headers on my 2004 Mazda 6s hatch and i do not want them any more. So whoever is interested here in northern california who is interested in a swap for the cpe headers for stock headers please PM me. We can talk about price and where we can do the swap. So if there are any questions just PM me. Thanks

Derrick aka DLUXXX
Yo whats up derrick! hows your 6 treatin' you! i remember you talkin' about this in the past. im interest'd in the swap. but will definitely be a weekend swap for sure. whats the plan?

·
Registered
57 Posts
sent you a PM and email!

·
Registered
57 Posts
whats up derrick. well total loss of my 6. im out and out. good luck bro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts