Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since "I" and a few others have seen an update on the status of this. Says "in stock" and those of us that ordered were told it would be shipping soon.

Anyway, let us know whats up! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hummm.. if you want ricer.. go exhaust... if you want to start on performance.. DP.... Granted an upgraded exhaust does provide some performance gains.. the stock exhaust is really good in this car...

I'm getting the DP because it removes some of the cats.. and (if you pick the option) replaces them with highflow.. or no cats at all... which is a HUGE performance boost...

and to be honest.. my Girlfriends brand new 2007 jetta is louder than a speed6.. which is NICE.. pushing 300 hp... and being almost silent is awsome IMO... I'm sick of loud annoying rice hondas everywhere... hell I used to own one...

Many people are using the cut-out option... which will give you the zoom zoom... boom boom... rice.. whatever you want to call it... and still have a "luxury" nice sporty quiet vehicle you can drive downtown in....

Anyway, I already ordered my DP... i'm wanting an update on when it will be shipping... Last I talked to some guys I was told in about a week (that was like 2 weeks ago now I think)...

Not in a rush to get it or anything.. but knowing when I can expect to see it would be nice =)

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
It actually says "Available." ;)

We do not have them in stock since CP-E just got them finished. I talked to them on Friday and they were finishing up the instructions, so they'll be shipping out this coming week. Sorry for the delays. They'll be in your hands shortly!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOOT good to hear... Like I said.. i'll wait however long it takes (within reason) to have stuff done right... Just like to be kept up-to-date....

Anyway thanks agian for the response... Now its time to find somewhere I can install the thing... Not gonna park on the side-street and jack up my speed6 like the mexicans and their old hondas do around here (no offense I hope, but I am the only white guy in this complex)...

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
CPE is getting them shipped out slowly but surely. We're shipping them in the order that you guys placed your orders. If you want to know where you are on the list, you can shoot me a PM/email. Otherwise, we will email you the tracking number as soon as your order ships.

In other words, If you haven't gotten an email with a tracking number, it hasn't shipped yet.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ Music to your ears?

Anyway, mine's shipped.. so good stuff I hope...

I've been having second thoughts about it with all the new Frontmount's being release... and other exhaust setups... Not being compatable with CP-E or eachother....

But its too late now...

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Yeah as soon as I get my DP. The motor will be singing a new tune. :hoho:
[/b]
CPE was going to try to get a couple out before they left for SEMA (yours was one of them), but I never got the tracking numbers, so I don't think they were able to get them out before they left. I'm sure they'll be shipping out shortly after they return.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have tracking number for my DP... would you like it? So you can see when I get mine? Then you can be happy WITH me... for me! =)

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Josh just got back in town this evening, but is supposed to be back in the office and shipping tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Two more shipped out today. We still have a few more that need to be shipped, but CPE has run out of flex-pipes due to their supplier (Vibrant) not shipping on time. They're expecting a large shipment of flex-pipes toward the middle of next week. Once those arrive, they will start shipping out the downpipes again. I'm hoping they can get the rest of our orders out by the end of next week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts