Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
What do you do when there is too much oil in the can? How do you dispose of it? This is not a Green idea. Most people would dump it somewhere. They could not be bothered with a small amount of oil to be recycled properly, let alone try to find the proper recycling locations. I guess you guys are trying everything for performance. Maybe at the racetrack they have recycling facilities.
Dude I groan because I will be emptying the oil in old oil bottles. Probably 98% of us on the forums do our own oil changes. Why BigAIDJ do you not do your own oil change? What do you do with your old oil? -_- Your NOT GREEN BIGJ!!! For me I will be emptying the can when I do my oil changes so I can dispose of it all at once!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in a MS6 specific kit. I'm a little nervous putting together my own kit and hoping I did everything right. Even though most of you guys would tell me I'm being a wuss.

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We are awaiting a revised version of the can to test out. It has a few tweaks on the first two designs. I will post up as soon as I have more information.

-Derrick

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would deff. get one. I don't really know if it was pointed out already, and if it has, I am sorry, but to me one of the concerns would be location for mounting. I have been researching about catch cans and a consistent problem that arose to me was the mounting location. So I just wanted to know if you guys are taking that in consideration, especially for people that has their engine bay space taken by the CS FMIC, like me :)
thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
any updates?

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
We should have the 3rd version of the can completed shortly. We will get the testing completed on it over the next couple of weeks. I will post up when we complete the testing.

-Derrick

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We are still a ways out. The production of the cans themselves has been held up.

-Derrick

·
Registered
103 Posts
gotta love solid works just got my 2012 seat and love it! also I would be interested in a occ as well. Any new updates? thanks!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts