Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our black silicone and charcoal colored dry flow filters in for the CorkSport Power Series intake for the MS6:

Along with these colors, we have made our intake systems fully configurable - allowing our customers to mix and match combinations of colors. (part above is a 2010 M3 intake shown for color configurations)

The next stage of this development will be the addition of various colors of anodized MAF housings which will be available on February 10th:

These too will be configurable...want black silicone, gold MAF & blue filter, we'll build it.

Finally the third stage will release on March 15th and include a variety of other anodized MAF Housing colors, anodized and powdercoated turbo inlet pipes as well as some other options that we're keeping to ourselves at this point.

Check out our latest CorkSport Blog entry for further details. The website now allows the full configuration of the intake and displays a photo of the setup as well. I will note we got a little flash happy with some of the photos and it washed out the filters a bit, so the in-car photos will do those colors a bit more justice.

MS6 Intake Options & Configurations

If there is something specific you want to see in the next two stages, let me know. CorkSport will be putting a poll together to judge which colors are most popular so we can make our next MAF Housing run and anodizing match the interest in the parts.

By the time we're done there will be literally hundreds of options to choose from. And as there has already been interest in offering upgrades to people who want the new colors available, we are discussing that and should have an update shortly.

-Derrick

·
Registered
959 Posts
What is the ID of the MAF housing?

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
sweeeeeeeeet. good job guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered the SRI and the intake shield recently Unfortunately its not available till february but thats ok. No big rush. Also ordered exhaust from corksport looking forward to getting it as well.

:)

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We do not offer the MAF housing separately and I dont think it will be the correct size for your application. The new 2009+ V6 intake may have the correct size MAF though. I should have pictures of one to share shortly. Ask me about it next weekend if you are going to the OCC meet, I will be there.

-Derrick

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
We do not offer the MAF housing separately and I dont think it will be the correct size for your application. The new 2009+ V6 intake may have the correct size MAF though. I should have pictures of one to share shortly. Ask me about it next weekend if you are going to the OCC meet, I will be there.

-Derrick
O im not concerned with the size persay. I can calibrate the fueling to use a bigger diameter maf housing. was just seeing what size options there were.

I would only want the actual housing anyway. No need for the intake. But u dont sell it separate so nevermind.

Thanks for the response.

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O im not concerned with the size persay. I can calibrate the fueling to use a bigger diameter maf housing. was just seeing what size options there were.

I would only want the actual housing anyway. No need for the intake. But u dont sell it separate so nevermind.

Thanks for the response.

Ask me about this at OCC if you are going.

-Derrick

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Derrick, what's going on with the speed6 intake system? I'm ready to order the top mount and intake all in one shot here but the website says you're revising the intake system. What are you tweaking? Will it still fit properly with the cold air box?

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Derrick, what's going on with the speed6 intake system? I'm ready to order the top mount and intake all in one shot here but the website says you're revising the intake system. What are you tweaking? Will it still fit properly with the cold air box?
We are looking at Sept 9th at the soonest to have them ready.

-Derrick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts