Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Whata coincidence I was just threading with someone about front lips for my 05 Sport. But forgive me for asking in that first image that is just about how my front end looks now wit no lip. Is there somethign I am not seeing? Maybe cuz of the angle of the pic? I included a pic of my front end so you can see what I am or am not seeing.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1920/gloo...loomyride09.jpg

B

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

There is a difference. Look at the contours on the bottom edge of your bumper and how low it extends on the top picture in the post.

-Derrick

·
Registered
667 Posts
quote for 77502 please. how long is this sale lasting??

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can I get a quote to 80005?
the 06-08 version. Not sure if it makes a diff

UPS ground is $110.12 to your door. We could ship it greyhound to the nearest terminal for $77 but you would have to pick it up there.

-Derrick

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote for 77502 please. how long is this sale lasting??
UPS Ground shipping is $124.85 to your door. Greyhound shipping the nearest terminal is $80 but you have to pick it up there. They don't offer delivery.

The sale will be going to the end of the month.

-Derrick

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Hi Derrick

End of March?

Thanks

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The sale is good until the end of March.

We do not have painted parts, sorry.

-Derrick

·
Registered
381 Posts
Damn this is a good price and I've been off and on on this lip for the longest time. Pretty much since you first developed it... I know I'm going to cringe when I see the quote, but how much is shipping to 96706?

·
Registered
230 Posts
how much will be the shipping to 92509 im looking into buying a front lip and with this price its hard to pass up

·
Site Sponsor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn this is a good price and I've been off and on on this lip for the longest time. Pretty much since you first developed it... I know I'm going to cringe when I see the quote, but how much is shipping to 96706?

Oh man Hawaii, ouch.

$287 to your door via UPS. I checked air cargo and they wanted more.

Derrick

1 - 20 of 36 Posts