Mazda 6 Forums banner

381 - 400 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well i just came back from the station...1.5 hours drive each way, but it was well worth it. I was sad however when i saw the lip chipped from one corner about 0.5" in diameter...do you guys think a body shop can fix this?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Well i just came back from the station...1.5 hours drive each way, but it was well worth it. I was sad however when i saw the lip chipped from one corner about 0.5" in diameter...do you guys think a body shop can fix this?[/b]
is it thick enough where paint wont cover it up? im positive a body shop can correct this before they paint it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm pretty sure paint wont cover it...some sort of filling has to be applied first and then painted. The lip must be sanded down for sure.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
lol yeah. I had to take it out and fold half of the rear seat down to fit it because i forgot to take my sub out.[/b]
i picked it up in my Nissan Murano, and i had it resting on top of my head. all four seats had to be laid flat. the fronts were in the back, i was pimpin' all the way home. the 6 has way more cargo room, was surprising.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I forgot to comment on the size of the box lmfao!

I had to literally take the lip out of the box and bend it in a weird way just for it to fit in the 6! Then I didn't want to throw away the box, just in case I had to send it back or something. So I unfolded the whole box, then folded it in half and stuffed it in my trunk.

I was literally at the station for like 10min trying to put the lip in the car lmao

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I forgot to comment on the size of the box lmfao!

I had to literally take the lip out of the box and bend it in a weird way just for it to fit in the 6! Then I didn't want to throw away the box, just in case I had to send it back or something. So I unfolded the whole box, then folded it in half and stuffed it in my trunk.

I was literally at the station for like 10min trying to put the lip in the car lmao[/b]
i never posted my exciting journey to get mine, with the 2 psycho Arabs and the hillbillies that tried to climb in my suv while i was trying to get it into the thing. this greyhound station was in a town i hope to never go to again.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
why are they all in like the worst neighborhoods? they shipping narcotics or something? and like when a box falls off the truck the towns people flock and consume it all and the town goes all whack.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
why are they all in like the worst neighborhoods? they shipping narcotics or something? and like when a box falls off the truck the towns people flock and consume it all and the town goes all whack.[/b]
i think they are all located in very accessible, easily reached places for many people. this will for sure attract all types of people lol.

wouldn't the town get high instead of whack if they consume it? hehe

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
i think they are all located in very accessible, easily reached places for many people. this will for sure attract all types of people lol.

wouldn't the town get high instead of whack if they consume it? hehe[/b]
they were all like zombies, all walking funny, and talking super slow, like they were spell checking their words before they said them.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
was i the only one that didnt take the lip out of the box? i was scared shitless where the greyhound was at. it was too ghetto for me. i thought i would've gotten jacked. lol. i just stuffed it in my trunk with the rear seats folded down and i had to move both seats forward. it was not a fun drive home.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
was i the only one that didnt take the lip out of the box? i was scared shitless where the greyhound was at. it was too ghetto for me. i thought i would've gotten jacked. lol. i just stuffed it in my trunk with the rear seats folded down and i had to move both seats forward. it was not a fun drive home.[/b]
i drove with mine in the box and the box on my head with me leaning forward because the front seats were leaned all the way back. :laugh:

381 - 400 of 409 Posts