Mazda 6 Forums banner

361 - 380 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just called the station and my lip arrived last night...I'm excited![/b]
What number did you call for the Buffalo station? I called the customer service # and the lady wasn't very friendly and she said my lip wasn't there yet :(

I asked her about the tracking number and she said she couldn't track it o_O

·
Registered
349 Posts
Call 1-800-739-5020 - option 2

I called the station at 716-855-7532 and he told me the lip arrived yesterday.

but yah I agree customer service is not their specialty.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
WTF's taking you guys so long to get those suckers painted, and installed!
I own a 2004, so this lip don't work for me, but I'm as excited as shit to see what you guys got!
Hurry the [email protected] up guys!!! :nana: jk!
I'm just excited to see how this turned out for you guys.....
I'm a huge fan of Kenstyle!!! :love:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Corksport notified my tonight mines in the neighboring city ready for pickup. ill get it paineted AFTER i do a few test runs up and down the drive way to see if it remains attached. if so ill take one of the front end of my car....

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Corksport notified my tonight mines in the neighboring city ready for pickup. ill get it paineted AFTER i do a few test runs up and down the drive way to see if it remains attached. if so ill take one of the front end of my car....[/b]
good to hear that its not missing anymore! the anticipation must have been killing you.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
good to hear that its not missing anymore! the anticipation must have been killing you.[/b]
oh it was, i got my envelope from Corksport today though, was quick. only a slight problem...when i opened the mailbox, the corner of the envelope was opened, so i opened it all the way to find only one washer, the rest flew out the hole it appears somewhere at the assfuck post office. im not asking Derrick to send me more, thats not his fault, nor is greyhound losing my damn lip for 3 days. but his support has been amazing. i hope i can purchase from him again....maybe that grill, or those valences :nana: .

we can only hope and wait. THIS for example was worth it, i know already without it even being here yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
oh it was, i got my envelope from Corksport today though, was quick. only a slight problem...when i opened the mailbox, the corner of the envelope was opened, so i opened it all the way to find only one washer, the rest flew out the hole it appears somewhere at the assfuck post office. im not asking Derrick to send me more, thats not his fault, nor is greyhound losing my damn lip for 3 days. but his support has been amazing. i hope i can purchase from him again....maybe that grill, or those valences :nana: .

we can only hope and wait. THIS for example was worth it, i know already without it even being here yet.[/b]
I Had Same Problem Washer Was Missing, But Got Another Cool Corksport Sticker...LOL... I Just Went To Lowe's And Picked Up The Washers.. I Got Two Sizes Due To Nobody Around Me Sells MM Washers... Will Have Photo's Soon...... :drive:

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
picking up the painted lip today at 3:00 p.m, in less than 3 hours!!!! i'll put pics up once i get it.[/b]

Ya... but its on a Gray car... EWWW! LMAO, JP.

361 - 380 of 409 Posts