Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to have a shop do a custom red/black job on stock seats, but now I'm thinking of just putting Corbeaus in for much better support. Will suck losing heated seats, but not end of the world. I'd rather have cooled seats anyway.

I know Corbeau sells seat brackets so they will bolt right in.

Any of their seats that do not fit the MS6 properly? I'd be going with a reclining seat.

Also, what do I need to do to avoid any CELs from the airbags and also not have the passenger airbag light always on?

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
I have the FX1 Pro in my car. The Corbeau bracket is ok (that's what I have), but if I were in the market for a seat/bracket again, I'd go with the Wedge bracket (seems like a better product).

The airbag light thing... there is info all over the net about it. Specifically to the speed6, you can see some answers with some pics on this facebook post on the Mazdaspeed6 Owners Group on FB (you'll need to join the group if you're not a member). I'm just too lazy to copy the info over here. Look at the last few replies on this post:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/318329691603013/permalink/949834928452483/

Also, I'm not sure what you need for the passenger seat airbag light. I only replaced the driver seat.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts