Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a unit made for the 6s for flashing head lights?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got the lights called strobes, they r the white flashing lights on the cop cars headlights and also on the construction cars headlights. They r very illegel, if a cop sees them on in the roads, u can be arrested for impersonating a cop. I got a friend to order them for me, but its a good mod for car shows, other then that, dont really use them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
also good to use on an emergency side of road car failure .... I'd rather be seen than crashed into ... have'em strobes on my Cobra
[/b]
Yup thats one good reason to have them too, lol.

·
Registered
851 Posts
wow.....don't know what to say on some of the stuff that's been posted.....i'm glad some people know what strobes are......hope they are not the cheap ass autozone apc brand....but they probably are...

legallity of it all depends on your state laws....just don't be stupid about it and use common sense.

anyways I will answer your question...

whelen 2150a is a good headlight flasher. same one i use on my MS6. sho-me/able2 also makes some good headlight flashers as well. I run a whelen's taillight flasher as well.

you can expect prices to be around $30-40 for a good quality headlight flasher not some rice boy wannabe shit that's going to catch your car on fire.

and all 6s are positive switched headlights

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
also good to use on an emergency side of road car failure .... I'd rather be seen than crashed into ... have'em strobes on my Cobra
[/b]
i would want strobes for this as well, plus for them to go off with my alarm, strobes get attention, no one cares about a car alarm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts