Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smell something strange on my way to work. And then I noticed alot of smoke from under the hood. When the temp gauge started to move I pulled it over and shut it down. AAA brought the car home on a flat bed.

I broke a plastic coupler that's at the front, driver's side, of the engine compartment. There is a small pipe in the middle that fits into a small hose from the throttle body.

Does anyone know the part number?

It looks like this.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I copied that image from another thread on this forum. Just trying to say, that's what it looks like. (I'd edit it if I could because it's way to big.)

Here is an image of my part. I just got it removed. It crumbled pretty easy.

·
Rally Racer
2,289 Posts
This. It's the most fragile part on earth.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yes it is. I have 2 extra in my car that were "liberated" from the salvage yard.
the OEM# is GK3K-61-24XH
The Dorman 902-003 is going to be cheaper.
Or clamp in a brass elbow and plug the line leading to the throttle body for the cheapest (and most durable) solution.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is. I have 2 extra in my car that were "liberated" from the salvage yard.
the OEM# is GK3K-61-24XH
The Dorman 902-003 is going to be cheaper.
Or clamp in a brass elbow and plug the line leading to the throttle body for the cheapest (and most durable) solution.
The GK3K-61-24XH must be some other fitting that's probably going to fail soon. I'm replacing a simple tee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts