Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohh ohhh!!.....THAT was INSANE! :shocked: .......THis My friend, is a KEEPER!! Hey, how do you save this as a video file?? Ex: play this Video as ***WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER***??....(Sorry,not to great of all this computer stuff....just knows the basics) ahhaa I just go on this site mostly.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My thoughts, I love that kind of racing, very little BS. You race what it is... but dang those guys were not racing the conditions right at all. I remember one race like this where the top speed on the track was in the 80's when on a good day its more like 140-150's...

Use your heads or give me your cars!!

They don't or if they do they'd be on rain tires, but I think the weather rolled in so fast that they didn't even have time to change from slicks to rain tires. :(
[/b]
It has got to be the case... they had no traction at all...

·
Registered
475 Posts
That video was awesome good find!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I wonder if they had in car radios and if someone was telling them that they had a yellow...

It seems like the cars got "lite" coming over the hill and lost traction at that point.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I wonder if they had in car radios and if someone was telling them that they had a yellow...

It seems like the cars got "lite" coming over the hill and lost traction at that point.
[/b]
I'm sure they do....but when you are running so fast in the blinding rain.......its still kinda hard to notice where the damaged cars are located.

·
Registered
436 Posts
The guy who flipped over that one car must have needed a change of pants.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts