Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy some more boxes of contact lenses, for those that wear them (or just happen to know), what are some good sites to buy them from? In the past I've only dealt with 1(800)Contacts, that is not to say
1(800)Contact isn't any good, I just want to know what are some other options.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Nope, the online places all cost more for my lenses than WalMart optical when I was shopping.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
too bad their isn't a walmart near me, the closest is 30 mins away i believe. I can always try target since they're similar and i have one across the street. :)

however, i would still like to know some online sites, since 1(800)Contacts price matches, i want to see if i can find them cheaper than what they sell them for.

·
Registered
919 Posts
too bad their isn't a walmart near me, the closest is 30 mins away i believe. I can always try target since they're similar and i have one across the street. :)

however, i would still like to know some online sites, since 1(800)Contacts price matches, i want to see if i can find them cheaper than what they sell them for.
[/b]
Try AClens.com. I've been dealing with them for a while, and they seem to be pretty good. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
AClens does appear to be cheaper if you don't buy your lenses in bulk, though after shipping, I'm still only about the same as WalMart.

Who buys 4 or 8 boxes at a time? That would last me several years.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I usually order mine through DrugMart...they're usually pretty cheap, just give them a copy of your prescription. Sometimes if you order them through a store, you have to have a recent 'scrip, some places take two years, some one (i just found this out a few weeks ago). I ended up having to get a new exam and Acuvue has some really good rebates depending on what kind of lenses you want. I just got the Oasis ones and got $100 in rebates and my sister got the Astigmatism ones and got $125.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I get mine all at BJ's (like Costco) $13 a box and I have a pretty strong perscription.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing