Mazda 6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Are people still using this thread to put things together meets and such?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Winter? What winter? We live in the same new England right? It was almost 60 today... No excuses its car season. Haha.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
deleted, redundant.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Hey NE 6 owners. If anyone has info on meets this spring/ summer let me know (I'm in central MA). I've owned my car for over 5 years and I'm finally not stock. It would be nice to go to a couple shows or meets and see what everyone else has going on.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Me:

Tony
Townsend MA, near the Leominster Fitchbug area.
Email: [email protected]
Aim: mazdapro502
Cell: 9788559054

2012 6 isport Fireglow Red...

Always up for meets.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hey Fallen, Im a down for a meetup. I should have my car ready in a few weeks.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice to see somebody else from New Bedford on here seems like I see no modded 6s or even speeds over here lol
yeah i hear ya my m6s is pretty much stock daily car got the bra on the front end and everything but the ms6 wont stay stock for long definitely going to have my fun with it

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
So I actually haven't replied to this thread yet.... But it's not really used too often anymore. So I figured I could organize it a little bit since we've been getting so many new members, and with all the chatter we have going constantly, it might be a little much to try and pay attention to it all if you're a new member.

I'm hoping that by organizing this into a list, people will be able to see the currently active NE members, rather than reading posts from people who haven't been on here in months/years.

I'm on here way too much, but as a reward, I get to see the more active members of the NE section.

Here's the most up-to-date list of active members from NE (in no particular order).

If I forgot to add you, please reply with the same list, and append your alias at the end.

Also, if you'd like people to know your real name (nickname/etc), please add it next to your alias, thanks.

1. Byakuya - Steve - or - "Red"
2. Corey6
3. FallenAmbience
4. Legacy4Life
5. Wim
6. Blake
7. SonicNutrition
8. Lara6
9. mmceorange
10. hotmix77
11. Fireglow6
12. Srt4Jake
13. Alex_MS6
14. Monnique
15. TimEngland

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
LurvUC the DisplacedMainah- or Steve for short. I made this account a while ago, Ive been checking things out here and there and getting some ideas for things. Got some time and a good job, time to fix my car up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Colin, Dropped off the forums after my 6 drowned but showing back up for meets with the 3. I also represent Paradise Auto Service in Swampscott MA for work.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts