1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
^^exactly......

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
ROFL! This has to be worst mag or review.. or whatever you call it i've seen...

I'm sure this was a mail-out random survey of some sort.. where people who have no clue wtf they are talking about.. and drive Scion xB's and shit... responded...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Mini Cooper is a sporty car as well?
[/b]

They are fun as hell to drive. I call it a sport go-kart, and a go-kart on steriods- Hamann Mini Cooper S

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are fun as hell to drive. I call it a sport go-kart, and a go-kart on steriods- Hamann Mini Cooper S
[/b]
As I mentioned before with the 6, if you check out the cars they call "sporty", and compare them individually with the other in their class (say a Mazda6 versus an Accord, Camry, Malibu, etc.), I'll agree that the cars they chose are "sportier" than the others.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
haha this is a joke since when do a corvette and a mazda 6 fit in the same class

·
Registered
898 Posts
Well, judging by the way they write, they have no freakin' idea what they hell they're talking about. Maybe they were thinking of the Miata, but they just didn't know the difference :D

·
Registered
826 Posts
For the average unknowing consumer, they'll think, "Holy crap! Corvette and Mazda6 in the same class! And the Mazda6 is about 25k cheaper. What a deal!" And then the roads will be flooded with people driving our beloved 6 yet not knowing how to properly respect it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Doesn't make sense to me... That is once weird review of cars, huh???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts