Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, leaving work, I got in the car, turned the key, started it and then noticed the center console wasn't lit up except for the A/C controls. The LCD display was blank, pushing the radio button did nothing, turning up the volume did nothing, no music played. Turned it back off and back on and it came back.

Anyone else ever experience console blackout?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Happened ONCE, same thing. But it came bac upon restart.

Must have been a glitch.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Today, leaving work, I got in the car, turned the key, started it and then noticed the center console wasn't lit up except for the A/C controls. The LCD display was blank, pushing the radio button did nothing, turning up the volume did nothing, no music played. Turned it back off and back on and it came back.

[/b]
Mine did the same. Only once though.

·
Registered
44 Posts

[/b]
I had it happen a few times. Although I think all before I pulled out the console to install the PIE which required me to pull out all the cables from the back and replug them in (which was quite a while ago now). So I figure that there must have been a loose connection or something.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have had it happen twice. Each time I took it into the dealer and they replaced it under warranty.

I can't believe someone waited 2 weeks before taking it in to the dealer- - - Come on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
Pygeum
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing