Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I want to connect with more Mazda owners on other platforms I'm active on!

Youtube: ABC Garage
I post videos twice a week: Monday & Friday at 8AM PST! I have 3rd Generation Mazda 6 content, build videos of other modified cars and tutorials. Definitely open to more video suggestions and will try my best to do them :)!

Instagram: @abc_garage19
I am active on IG everyday and interact with many other Mazda accounts, I would love to see more Mazda 6's in my timeline!

·
Registered
543 Posts
You can try to find a Mazda club for your area on Facebook. I just recently got accepted into the "Jacksonville Mazda Owners Club" earlier this week. They have their own little meets of various Mazdas as well as meeting and all parking as a group at cars and coffee each month. I haven't been to any of the meets as of yet but I'm hoping to get to them starting late next month or the 1st cars and coffee of 2020 depending on when I finish building my headlights.

Another thing you can try is to find a Facebook group dealing with car meets or the car scene for your city. Sometimes there are different people in the different groups all for the same area. Being in more Facebook groups will give you the chance to reach more people.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can try to find a Mazda club for your area on Facebook. I just recently got accepted into the "Jacksonville Mazda Owners Club" earlier this week. They have their own little meets of various Mazdas as well as meeting and all parking as a group at cars and coffee each month. I haven't been to any of the meets as of yet but I'm hoping to get to them starting late next month or the 1st cars and coffee of 2020 depending on when I finish building my headlights.

Another thing you can try is to find a Facebook group dealing with car meets or the car scene for your city. Sometimes there are different people in the different groups all for the same area. Being in more Facebook groups will give you the chance to reach more people.
I'll definitely try to be more active on the Facebook groups, thanks for the tip :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts