Mazda 6 Forums banner

Congratulation... Mazda6 coming to USA

5K views 70 replies 13 participants last post by  Steve 6er 
#1 ·
The first MAZDA6's to appear in Mazda dealerships in mid-November.

#4 ·
Replying to Topic 'Congratulation... Mazda6 coming to USA'

It's out on the web site (NEWS RELEASE).
Flat Rock, Mich- AutoAlliance International, Inc. (AAI) is producing the Mazda6 Sport Sedan now as at 18 Oct '2002.

Two trim levels are offered for the 2003 model year - MAZDA6 i (160-horsepower 2.3- liter I-4) and MAZDA6s (220-horsepower 3.0-liter V-6).

They even have more than 100 engineers from Japan at AAI for as long as a year to assure product quality meets Mazda's exacting standards.

#13 ·

(1) Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2) Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3) Make Sigvard change his avatar :D (sorry Sigy :D)

#14 ·

Originally posted by AliAL

(1)  Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2)  Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3)  Make Sigvard change his avatar :D  (sorry Sigy :D)[/b]
I'm a genie. I'm not God!

1. I promise that. See it happened! (In Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Holland...):D
2. Sorry, I'm a e-genie. No cash! (In Sweden we have no hope and no cash, You on the other hand have Bob Hope and Johny Cash).
3. Can't do that. But if he wants a gay dancer in a mascerade costume for an avatar, that's up to him! (Sorry, Sigvard...:D ). Oh, and for the record: I have nothing against gay people. I know a couple, they are nice people as everyone else (no, not THAT way, I'm married! To a girl!)

:D

#19 ·

Your a mean Genie!  

Guess I'll have to go back to doing this
while I'm waiting for my 6.[/b]

Good one Alial.........you cracked me up with that one. It's 1:30am now in Singapore, I think I just woke my son up ...........:p

#20 ·

Originally posted by Steve 6er

(1)  Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2)  Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3)  Make Sigvard change his avatar :D  (sorry Sigy :D)[/b]
I'm a genie. I'm not God!

1. I promise that. See it happened! (In Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Holland...):D
2. Sorry, I'm a e-genie. No cash! (In Sweden we have no hope and no cash, You on the other hand have Bob Hope and Johny Cash).
3. Can't do that. But if he wants a gay dancer in a mascerade costume for an avatar, that's up to him! (Sorry, Sigvard...:D ). Oh, and for the record: I have nothing against gay people. I know a couple, they are nice people as everyone else (no, not THAT way, I'm married! To a girl!)

:D [/b][/quote]

I was kinda suspicious that you guys know something that I don't, so I did some research that really got me worried (P.S. turn up your speakers). Hopefully there is something that can be done to reverse the process ;).

BTW: I always wondered why there are no girls in this forum. Guess that should explain it :D

#21 ·

Originally posted by CHY

Good one Alial.........you cracked me up with that one. It's 1:30am now in Singapore, I think I just woke my son up ...........:p[/b]

Glad I could provide some comic relief :)

And Sigvard, I never thought of it but your right, where are the girls? There's gotta be some out there that'll join our little community. So if you're a girl and you browse our forum but haven't signed up yet, then sign up. We're an equal opportunity web board. Come on, we're a lot of fun to

#22 ·

And Sigvard, I never thought of it but your right,  where are the girls?  There's gotta be some out there that'll join our little community.  So if you're a girl and you browse our forum but haven't signed up yet, then sign up.  We're an equal opportunity web board.  [/b]
Sigvard's avatar is scaring them all away...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.