Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Congratulation... Mazda6 coming to USA'

You sure about this Jon....???

From the postings here, our friends in the US are really looking forward to it.

Don't wanna disappoint them.;)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

He must be right. In order to have cars out for the nation-wide December 1st launch, they must be shipping vehicles like crazy right now...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It's out on the web site (NEWS RELEASE).
Flat Rock, Mich- AutoAlliance International, Inc. (AAI) is producing the Mazda6 Sport Sedan now as at 18 Oct '2002.

Two trim levels are offered for the 2003 model year - MAZDA6 i (160-horsepower 2.3- liter I-4) and MAZDA6s (220-horsepower 3.0-liter V-6).

They even have more than 100 engineers from Japan at AAI for as long as a year to assure product quality meets Mazda's exacting standards.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Job one began a little early. Production began on October 16. Hooray!

·
Registered
35 Posts

Steve 6er,

We know the US will launch w/o hatch... please don't remind us :p

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

(1) Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2) Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3) Make Sigvard change his avatar :D (sorry Sigy :D)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

(1)  Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2)  Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3)  Make Sigvard change his avatar :D  (sorry Sigy :D)[/b]
I'm a genie. I'm not God!

1. I promise that. See it happened! (In Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Holland...):D
2. Sorry, I'm a e-genie. No cash! (In Sweden we have no hope and no cash, You on the other hand have Bob Hope and Johny Cash).
3. Can't do that. But if he wants a gay dancer in a mascerade costume for an avatar, that's up to him! (Sorry, Sigvard...:D ). Oh, and for the record: I have nothing against gay people. I know a couple, they are nice people as everyone else (no, not THAT way, I'm married! To a girl!)

:D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Your a mean Genie!

Guess I'll have to go back to doing this
while I'm waiting for my 6.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Good plan!

Then by the time the 6 arrives, you'll look so messed up in your face that the dealer might actually GIVE you one in an act of mercy...:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Thought so. Cause noone bashes their own faces without a really thorough thought-out plan...:sarc

·
Registered
86 Posts

Your a mean Genie!  

Guess I'll have to go back to doing this
while I'm waiting for my 6.[/b]

Good one Alial.........you cracked me up with that one. It's 1:30am now in Singapore, I think I just woke my son up ...........:p

·
Registered
244 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

(1)  Make Mazda release the hatch by January. (You probably new that one was coming :D )
(2)  Then give me the money to afford it in January rather than having to wait till near years end.
(3)  Make Sigvard change his avatar :D  (sorry Sigy :D)[/b]
I'm a genie. I'm not God!

1. I promise that. See it happened! (In Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Holland...):D
2. Sorry, I'm a e-genie. No cash! (In Sweden we have no hope and no cash, You on the other hand have Bob Hope and Johny Cash).
3. Can't do that. But if he wants a gay dancer in a mascerade costume for an avatar, that's up to him! (Sorry, Sigvard...:D ). Oh, and for the record: I have nothing against gay people. I know a couple, they are nice people as everyone else (no, not THAT way, I'm married! To a girl!)

:D [/b][/quote]

I was kinda suspicious that you guys know something that I don't, so I did some research that really got me worried (P.S. turn up your speakers). Hopefully there is something that can be done to reverse the process ;).

BTW: I always wondered why there are no girls in this forum. Guess that should explain it :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts