Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations Ichi, your on your way to becoming another proud MazdaSpeed 6 owner!!! :seeya:
Your car is on the boat, somewhere between Japan and Vancouver, I will keep you posted when it lands.

Thank you for your business and we will have your car as soon as possible.

Art.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Ooooooooh...I wish I could afford it. Well, pretty soon, we should be seeing some posts by Ichi about "darn, gas is so damn expensive and I have to buy Premium!!!!" haha

Congrats Johnny.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooooooooh...I wish I could afford it. Well, pretty soon, we should be seeing some posts by Ichi about "darn, gas is so damn expensive and I have to buy Premium!!!!" haha

Congrats Johnny. [/b]
Just remember the first tank is free. :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey Johnny~~!!! congradz man`~~!!!!!! tell us the feel after u give her a spin eh~~!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Wow! Johnny! That's awesome dude. I envy you :p

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Thanks. Thank you very much and Art for hooking me up. :drive:

I guess i rant about the gas now. It's like 90 cents in TO supposely because of competition but here it's $1.21 per litre. WTH. I h8 the gas companies. I h8 them all. :nana:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Thank you very much and Art for hooking me up. :drive:
[/b]
Your welcome, I'm a little envious too, I would love to have the speed, but my wife won't let me. :tear:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
ArtM6SW
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing