Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New quote on this one shows 7.1% on lease. Has this went down recently? I was quoted 7.9 from dealer.

Either way, 48 months on low lease km with downpayment of 2200 brings it down to 550 tax-in.

Sounds good. Anyone have any other ideas to bring this down? I'm not a cheapo I just like to get the best deal possible. :D

Where I'm going to buy out after lease, as it'll be in perfect condition, I'm wondering if there is a way to raise residual. Bring payments down a nice bit and would just make more buyout at the end. But that's 4 years down the road :)

Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Reading Topic: Concerning the MazdaMaker CA edition :)

The interest rate for a 48 months lease was 7,5%. It went down on monday to 7,1% (and it's gonna be that until feb 28, 2003. After, don't ask me, maybe less, maybe the same, maybe highter (I doubt it).

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm not ordering until mid-March as the snow won't be gone here until mid-May approx. So hopefuilly it'll continue to go down each of the two months until then. Even ordered it shouldn't make a difference to interest rate. I'll check and make sure that it will take the interest rate of when I take delivery and not when I order.

You said the end of Feb. it'll change. Is the end of the month usually time for them to change?

·
Registered
391 Posts

1 - The interest rate that you'll get is the one when you pay your car. I ordered mine in november and I'll pay the 7,1% interest on it.

2 - It's only because when you build your car on the website, look at the bottom, it says: "the interest rates won't change until feb 28...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Oh HA. Thanks. Small print on sites has never been my friend. ha.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Hi guys,

My first post after 3 months of reading this forum... :) I got a question for u Mazda 6 Freak, I live in Sorel, about one hour away from Montreal and I was wondering how much you paid for your 6, did you get a i4 or a v6, a GS or a GT and does every dealers accept this multiple deposit thing that you were talking about in another thread ?

Im really interrested in the GT-V6 and also in saving some bucks... This 7.1% would be a good deal with the multiple deposits method...

thanks in advance,

(sorry for my bad english but im also a french canadian :p )

·
Registered
391 Posts

Salut GoldDragon!

envoie-moi un email à [email protected] en me disant exactement tout ce que tu veux (y compris les accessoires). Je pourrai te référer à un concessionnaire...

Oh, bienvenue dans le forum!

M6F

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Actually I confirmed the multiple deposits. My dealership didn't even know about it. But a call to Mazda Canada and they confirmed that you can indeed do exactly what Freak said they would. :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Concerning the MazdaMaker CA edition :)'

For sure, I won't tell you wrong things.

To have a good price, you can go by CAA or try to deal directly with the salesman. Example : Try to have the dealership paying your accessories or a part of it.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by GoldDragon

Hi guys,

My first post after 3 months of reading this forum... :) I got a question for u Mazda 6 Freak, I live in Sorel, about one hour away from Montreal and I was wondering how much you paid for your 6, did you get a i4 or a v6, a GS or a GT and does every dealers accept this multiple deposit thing that you were talking about in another thread ?

Im really interrested in the GT-V6 and also in saving some bucks... This 7.1% would be a good deal with the multiple deposits method...

thanks in advance,  

(sorry for my bad english but im also a french canadian :p )[/b]
bonjour mes amis....that's all of my french knowledge so dont feel too bad.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

Actually I confirmed the multiple deposits. My dealership didn't even know about it. But a call to Mazda Canada and they confirmed that you can indeed do exactly what Freak said they would. :D[/b]
what do you mean by multiple deposits? More than one downpayment?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Each time you pay double a payment, up to 11 times.

Ie. If your payment is $500.

Than 500x11=5500. At .25% each time, based on the 7.1% interest rate now, that will bring you down to 4.35%. Not a bad lease rate for actually not spending anything. That 5500 is still yours to take after the lease term.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Oh and I did go with paying the fees up front after words 6 Freak. Saved myself almost 20 a month on the lease.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Yepyep.

I also noted that I typed 'after words' instead of 'afterwards' in my last post. lol. What was I on?

·
Registered
240 Posts

Hi kincaid,

What are you doing on the forum? Are you done shovelling your driveway?

Are you affected by NL record show accumulation? Would you not be better with a 4x4? :)

Anyhow, 2 more months, and most of that white stuff should be gone. Cheers,

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Concerning the MazdaMaker CA edition :)'

Yeah we get that. No problem. :D

·
Registered
837 Posts

Anyone notice a bug with the CA edition? When you select the GFX package, the interior colour is still indicating the colour that was associated to the exterior colour. Is it not suppose to be Black as indicated by the * asterik? Small bug that is all.

·
Registered
391 Posts

yup, you're right! I didn't notice it. When I made mine, it was silver and the interior is always black with that color....

·
Registered
980 Posts

I also noticed another bug...sometimes it would not let me choose an option and it will say only available in such and such colour even though I did choose that colour.
Sorry for the long sentence.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts