Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,

We have posted previous messages announcing a new platform coming to your community that will provide a better experience, faster page speed and work seamlessly across all devices, including mobile. We are excited to announce that Mazda6club.com will be migrated to our new platform on Wednesday, August 21st. The site will be in maintenance mode and in read-only while the migration is happening. This is expected site behavior as we move all the archived content over to the new sites. There should be no change in the content within your profile. All thread content will also be migrated to the new site. Your community may look a little different but all of the important information will still be there!

If for any reason there is a change of date, we will keep you updated on an alternative rollout schedule for the site migration. We look forward to your feedback on the new experience.

We appreciate your support!

~ Community Support

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is this site moving to the same platform most all the Canuck-corporate-owned automotive forums are moving to? I think it's called Zen-something...? I _HATE_ that software.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well.... I'm willing to go into this with an open mind and hopefulness. If navigating is improved then I'm all in.

I'd assume that it's impossible to make everyone happy. The other forums I participate in all have their good and not so good points. Here's hoping for the best.

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Ruh oh.

Looks like all my custom user groups and badges have been removed. (6OTM, Saved a First Gen, Retired Mod, etc). As you can see, my 6OTM badge is gone.

@Administrator should I bother adding these back or wait for everything to settle down?

·
Administrator
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ruh oh.

Looks like all my custom user groups and badges have been removed. (6OTM, Saved a First Gen, Retired Mod, etc). As you can see, my 6OTM badge is gone.

@Administrator should I bother adding these back or wait for everything to settle down?
Hey there,

This is part of the migration steps to make sure everything goes smoothly with the transition.
Please standby for updates.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Hey there,

This is part of the migration steps to make sure everything goes smoothly with the transition.
Please standby for updates.

Ed
10-4 Ed. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Great news! Page loading at times is weird, plus this site definitely need an update for faster web browsing on various devices and maybe an update on the overall look of the site as well.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Great news! Page loading at times is weird, plus this site definitely need an update for faster web browsing on various devices and maybe an update on the overall look of the site as well.

If they cared about that and not ad revenue, they would use phpBB then :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.