Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think the wheels look good and I have already been looking for new wheels. Hell I have only had the car for a few hours and I am already thinking about different wheels. The reason I like different wheels from OEM is the simple fact it makes your car unique.
I do have one question - What the hell happened to the building in the last pic?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i have more pictures of it if you would like.

but it is an old 2 to 4 story hotel located right next to ft wood. it's been through a few fires when it was open and the owner was a slum lord who didn't take care of it. and it feel into disarray, when it was open which has been about 15yrs ago, people would get hurt because of disarray it was in, like falling through a floor etc. they condemded the building a few years back and has the property has been tied up in court since the original owner died. it's actually a great location if someone could ever get their hand on the land. they would have to tear the building down though. it's actually a fairly large building, has an indoor pool, and a lower portion that used to be a little shopping center a gas station right next door, now also closed up and abandoned.
Some say the place is haunted by the owner, I have been out there a few times for calls and what not and haven't seen anything.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts