Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I currently own an '88 MX6 Turbo and am very pleased with it. The seats have adjustability in side bolster, lumbar and height/tilt angle which makes them very comfortable to me. How are the seats in the Mazda 6 (for you lucky owners!) as far as comfort and adjustability. Also, how is the general layout for the driver, as far as placement of heat/air controls and storage/coin trays. Thanks
-Sikxer

·
Registered
354 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Comfort and Convenience'

I can`t really complain about anything in Mazda6. The comfort and seats is suberb! :D

·
Registered
167 Posts

I went for a(nother) one-hour test drive on Saturday and was again very pleased with the comfort of the seats. The controls for heat and AC are a bit misplaced (too low) if you ask me, but I don't care - no need to fiddle around with them when you've got ACC!

Peter

·
Registered
355 Posts

The strange thing is about how comfortable the car was for me when I tested the 6.

It just felt great, and especially with the electrical seat adjusting function I had in the test car I could find the most comfortable driving experience ever. It wasn't the first time I had those in a car I tested, but for some reason even with the deluxe a Jaguar should have it didn't give me the same feel as M6 did... Which was strange, Jaguar has been after all my "wet dream" when I was a boy, and Mazda "just one of the cars I would never imagine wanting". And look what happened 20 years later? Jaguar ends up being second behind in comfort and drivability with Mazda, who would have guessed?

Ofcourse my experience was only with Jag X-type... I can't know what the S-type or even costier models can offer... (And do compare what else Mazda has better than so many other way costier brands, keeps me wondering sometimes where did they save? Since even the design kicks ass!!).

:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks guys, that's what I was hoping to hear. It's the little things that Mazda does that can affect you in a subbtle way.. like the comfort of the seats or the sound of the door closing! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts