Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the columbus, oh hooters meet. Pretty good turnout I'd say. Right now, the others are probably still driving home (some of 'em anyway). I'll wait to post the vid cause it has a license plate on it :p

The others hav esome pics, so hopefully they'll post 'em up here.

We had a protege 5 as well, he took a vid of us on the highway so hopefully he can get that up here.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for setting up the meet MadMardigan and thanks to everyone who came to the meet, I had a great time. We're definately going to have to do this again! Here's some of the pics I took and the video of the CPE intake doing it's job (right click and save to your desktop). It's taken from my camera so the sound and picture quality suck, but you can still hear it's growl.

Video:

http://www.knownzero.com/random/mazda/cpe.avi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey fellas, this is Shawn...had the red P5 at the meet. Pics look great! I have a few of my own to post up here and I also have a video. I've never posted video before so if anybody would like to contribute their know-how, I'd be happy to post that. The video is 2min, 53 seconds long and the size is 28.8Mb. And no need to worry, I've watched it several times and there isn't enough detail to make out any license plates. Well, I'll have a couple pics lata today! Cya...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by Onatrum@Jul 24 2005, 06:11 PM
Hey fellas, this is Shawn...had the red P5 at the meet.  Pics look great!  I have a few of my own to post up here and I also have a video.  I've never posted video before so if anybody would like to contribute their know-how, I'd be happy to post that.  The video is 2min, 53 seconds long and the size is 28.8Mb. And no need to worry, I've watched it several times and there isn't enough detail to make out any license plates.  Well, I'll have a couple pics lata today!  Cya...
[snapback]465734[/snapback]​

Thanks Shawn, thanks for your help. Can't wait to view the video...Marlon Gray Wagon

·
Registered
520 Posts
Bummer, I really wanted to make it up there for the meet. Unfortunatly I couldn't get out of work for that day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by MadMardigan@Jul 25 2005, 11:20 PM
see if u can send me the vid and I'll host it. Catch me on yahoo: osueyes83
[snapback]467003[/snapback]​
hey Yahoo doesn't work on my computer, you got AIM or MSN?

Also, I realized the pics I took are almost identical to the ones already posted so I guess there's no need to post those. Lata!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
looks good guys...nice to see the wagons out there!!! wagons rule sedans drool...wow talk about a flash back!! that was so grade school.....

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by socal714guy@Jul 27 2005, 11:07 AM
looks good guys...nice to see the wagons out there!!! wagons rule sedans drool...wow talk about a flash back!! that was so grade school.....
[snapback]468420[/snapback]​

thanks Socal, it is nice to hear from someone from back home.....in Cali

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by fungus@Jul 27 2005, 12:14 PM
msumlin, I can't wait to see your car with the body kit on.
[snapback]468489[/snapback]​

Well, I know it will be shipped in about two weeks, I am dying to get it painted and put on! Hopefully, we'll have it done in time for the BBQ they are having in NJ. So, I should have all of the exterior done, with the exception of my directional mirros.

Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Originally posted by Raynman@Jul 27 2005, 01:08 PM
Marlon's wagon is hot as it is.  That sunroof is phenomenal.  A kit will make it off the charts.
[snapback]468543[/snapback]​
Thanks Ray! I hope to have it by the time we meet again at the BBQ. I should have the springs as well, so I am really pumped! See you on the 27th, hopefully with the whole new wagon!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Columbus, my hometown, how I miss it. I wish I coulda made it, in fact I didn't know about it, but I wouldn't have been able to drive down anyway. Which Hooters is that, the one out East of the airport?

Nice looking cars for sure. Damn Columbus OWNS Cleveland.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Originally posted by MZBuckeye@Jul 27 2005, 09:19 PM
Columbus, my hometown, how I miss it.  I wish I coulda made it, in fact I didn't know about it, but I wouldn't have been able to drive down anyway.  Which Hooters is that, the one out East of the airport?
[snapback]468773[/snapback]​
I believe that is the Hooters at Brice and 270. Sure nice to see all those shiny Mazda's. Hopefully next time I will be in town and I can attend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts